[RTTY] SARTG - OK1YM

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG - OK1YM
From: ok1ym at seznam.cz (Olda Linhart - OK1YM)
Date: Mon Aug 18 11:33:36 2003
Hi to all

I was QRV only few hours mostly in S&P mode looking for new DXCC and
giving points. I was happy to work TZ6RD on 15m and sunday evening when
contest was over also on 20m. It doesn?t matter that they didn?t
participate in the contest. 10m was open even over midnight local time
saturday evening. Strong
signals on 20 and 15m from close countries like OE, DL and HA. Good CONDX and
a lot of activity. Congrats to SARTG for so attractive contest.

CU next Olda

SARTG Worldwide

Call used: OK1YM
Location: