[RTTY] SARTG SM5FUG AOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG SM5FUG AOAB
From: jan.palmquist at mailbox.swipnet.se (Jan Palmquist)
Date: Sun Aug 17 14:29:34 2003
Call used: SM5FUG

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80        64   650     0    32
40        93   985     4    41
20       287  3555    24    54
15       225  2895    23    50
10        55   570     0    28
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    724  8655    51   205

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 2215680

Equipment:
Kenwood TS-850S + Amp 700 Watts
Antenna: 80 + 40: 80m Delta loop
    20 + 15 + 10: KLM KT-34A 4 el yagi
RTTY: WF1B 5.02 and RiTTY 4.53 on 83 MHz Pentium
RTTY 2: AEA PK-232MBX and dumb terminal

Condx was better than I expected, 10M opened
to Europe and southern South America. All
my equipment worked perfect this time but I am
still short of antennas, no really useable
antenna on 40m, I hope that can be fixed for
CQ-WW in September.

I enjoyed the contest, thanks to all who worked
me, see you all again in CQ-WW.

Don't forget to submit your log to SM7BHM, no matter
big or small, all logs will be used for cross checking.
I am part of the checking team and want something to do
dark winter nights.

73's de Jan