[RTTY] FSK Hookup for Kenwood 2000

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FSK Hookup for Kenwood 2000
From: k3sv at pa.net (Bill Gillenwater)
Date: Sun Aug 17 14:25:00 2003
OK, I give. I have an FT1000MP hooked up for FSK RTTY using the MMTTY
application, works great. Have been trying to hook up a Kenwood 2000 and must
be missing something. I hook the 232 connection to the PC to do the
switching/xmit and can't figure out which pin(s) to hookup in the 15 pin din.
Looks like pin 2 that goes to the sound card? Anyone out there that has this
working that can give me a few pointers? I would think it's similar to the MP
but I can't get the din connector figured out.

Thanks,  73  Bill