[RTTY] TARA GRID TEST

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TARA GRID TEST
From: ks0m at ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Sun Aug 3 10:37:05 2003
No propagation at all in the Black Hole of mid Missouri, and evidently not
much participation in the contest.  I tried the contest for an hour and only
heard NY2U.  I worked him and then realized it would be useless to continue.
Do I turn in one contact for a score??
His was the only call I heard on any band for the RTTY contest. I listened
for calls in the NAQP-CW contest and there was very few I heard or could
copy.  The Flux was what ???    Will try  SARTG and hope we get some
propagation.

73....Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League