[RTTY] JARTS - J41YM SOAB HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS - J41YM SOAB HP
From: ok1ym@seznam.cz (Olda Linhart - OK1YM)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:38:36 +0000
          JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: J41YM
Operator(s): OK1YM
Station: J41YM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

Age Sent:  30

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80        76   158     0    27
40       287   667    17    45
20       467  1161    26    63
15       449  1054    25    63
10       417  1036    24    54
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total   1696  4076    92   252 ( 344 mult. TOTAL )

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 1402144

Comments:

Hi to all,

this was a very special contest for me for the following reasons:

First of all I got the best info I could get before it started
that my second son named Vitek was born in Friday 18 of Octobet
at 16:00 UTC and is O.K.

This contest was my last RTTY contest from Greece as I´m leaving from Greece
back to the Czech Republic soon.

I set my personal record in number of QSO during this contest beacause of good
propagation and vy good activity.

Simply said Mr. Murphy loved me as always. Everithing worked perfectly.

Only participation of DL stations was lower than common because of WAG
contest.

A little summary of my activity from Greece:

I made 11000 RTTY QSO since 04/2001 with J41YM contest callsign and another
4500 QSO with SV/OK1YM. Thanks to all of you who gave me a call.

QSL cards are exchanged via OK DX Foundation <http://www.okdxf.cz/> through
the CZECH bureau or direct. Please do NOT send your QSL cards via SV bureau as
I´m not a member of R.A.A.G !!

On-line logs and other info are also available via
<http://www.qsl.net/ok1ym>

CUL Olda J41YM