[RTTY] contest question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] contest question
From: kt4u@earthlink.net (JV)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:44:48 -0400
Hi Guys

        Enjoyed working the CQWW over the weekend. Only made 251 QSOs. I had a
cauterization last Wednesday because of a blocked artery, over 80%. Lucky
the doctor caught it in time. So I only operator for a few hours at a time.
High light of the contest was having a QSO with Thailand.

        I have a question. I used MMTTY as a stand alone logging program. I
sure
did get tied of having to type in "His" and "My" RST report for each QSO. I
couldn't find any way to leave my RST as default. I had to add VA-05 to the
599 default every time. I would have thought that the 599-VA-05 would stay
in the RST block. There has got to be a better way. What is it?

Tks

JV