[RTTY] WF1B Support

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WF1B Support
From: ka3hsw@earthlink.net (George Henry)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 18:22:10 -0500
Unfortunately, when Ray released the final version and made it freeware, all
support from him ended.  The source code is available, however, if anyone
else would like to take over support.  Just need a Pascal compiler, the
know-how, and the time...  :-)  (I have TurboPascal...  just don't know
anything about USING it!  Hoping maybe my son will come home from college
next summer knowing enough to make it useful)

73 de KA3HSW