[RTTY] RTTY Survey Update

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Survey Update
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:43:01 -0500
I have updated the results to include 210 submissions.  But something
is not computing.  I have a RTTY database with over 20k callsigns and only
200 submissions for the survey, which means the survey is lacking a bit of
support.

Although I doubt the top entities would change much, I don't think a 1% return
is giving us a realistic view of what's needed below the top 10, or is it?

This is an on-going survey.  Take your time submitting your data, but please
be included in the results.

If you look at the results, it's like most people have worked most of the
entities
and we know this isn't true.  Sure, I don't look forward to manually inputting
submissions of those needing a great number of entities, but I am willing to do
it for the sake of this mode.  Make me suffer, send me your input no matter
how many entities you need.  No one is going to know but me.

Sending submissions of 335 will get you barred from the hospitality suite at
Dayton next year!

http://www.aa5au.com/rttysurvey_results.html

Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com