[RTTY] WPX RTTY Results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WPX RTTY Results
From: w6otc@garlic.com (W6OTC)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:59:19 +0000
On August 28, DK3VN wrote:

more than six month ago we had the CQ/RJ WPX RTTY and the results are
not out in the public! =:-(

For the CQ/RJ WW RTTY we had to wait more than eight months for
the public results!!!!!!! =:-(

My reply:  In 2001 and 2002, the results for CQ/RJ WW have been published
each year in May CQ Magazine and the results for CQ/RJ WPX in July CQ
Magazine.  The results have also been published in The New RTTY Journal,
Spring and Fall issues.  For both contests, plaques are awarded to attendees
at the May Dayton RTTY dinner sponsored by The New RTTY Journal, and
thereafter mailed to others.  WW certificates were mailed in May or June.
WPX certificates are awaiting mailing now.

73, Glenn, W6OTC