[RTTY] SCC VK4UC SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SCC VK4UC SOAB
From: vk4uc@ozemail.com.au (John Cashen)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:19:07 +1000
Only operated 10 hours out of the 24.  Conditions and participation were
mediocre and as a result I couldn't stay glued to the radios.. Qso's and
qso rates were significantly down here from that of SARTG on the previous
weekend.  High point was working ZX2B on 10M LP at 1157z.  It was the most
improbable propagation path I could have imagined!  And then only 3 minutes
before the end of the contest!

Apologies for those trying to work me on 40 at 7040 from 1000z to 1145z. My
computer started hanging up repeatedly and for no obvious reason. I finally
reduced the graphics acceleration and it is got better(?). I did listen and
called CQ on 80 at 3540 during that period, but there was nothing but noise.

Thanks to the organizers for putting the SCC on. Just a suggestion: they
might get a better turn out if it were on a different weekend.

Single OP., All bands, HP

          QSOs   Points  Years
80m:    0       0       0
40m:    22      63      19
20m:    134     397     55
15m:    93      272     40
10m:    11      31      11
Total:  260     763     125

Total multipliers:      125
Score:          95375
SO2R......
Radios: (2)FT1000MP
PC:     500MHz AMD-K6 with (2( SB-16, (2) monitors, 9 serial and 3 LPT ports
S/W:  Writelog w/ RITTY 4.26 and MMTTY 1.62 decoders; Win98SE
Antenna(s): F12 C-31XR@18m; F12 C-3E@14.5m; F12 C-3E@30m;
                  2el 40M Yagi @27M; 80/160 inv V's; Beverage

---