[RTTY] 5V7XO

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 5V7XO
From: francois.normant@afribone.net (François Normant)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:28:40 -0400
Greetings,

For those of you needing 5V on RTTY, please be informed that I'll
be 5V7XO next week. I plan to be QRV starting on Sunday 25th late
afternoon (UTC). First activity will take place on 14.083 listening
up 2 to 12, around 18:00z. I'll be QRV until Friday 30th inclusive.

Since I'll have a 4-square vertical dipole array on 20m, I'll put the
emphasis on this band whenever propagation permits. Otherwise
I'll use a shortened vertical dipole on 17m and 15m. And eventually
also on 12m and 10m. All the antennas will be installed on the beach
close from the sea water so expect big signals !

Thanks to Randy, WX5L, I am now a RTTY fan. I really enjoyed
this mode last April as 3XY8A, so I'll favor it again from 5V.

QSL direct via home call.

CU from 5V.

73, Francois, VE2XO.

multipart/alternative