[RTTY] 2002 SARTG, AH6OZ SOAB HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2002 SARTG, AH6OZ SOAB HP
From: walt@hawaii.rr.com (Walt Niemczura)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:30:54 -1000
Not a bad weekend for a contest. Bands seemed to be open.
The first segment was like the old days. Hard to find a
frequency to call CQ. Tried to work on 15 and 10m but there
was not much activity up there.

The second segment was a bit better for 15 but nothing to
brag about and almost nothing on 10m. The third segment
was very good on 40m and I ended up with more Qs on that
band than 10.

Still trying to catch up after a busy summer and getting
ready for the start of the new academic year. Lots to do
and I only managed about 11 hours on the radio. Hopefully
things will calm down soon.

TNX to SARTG for sponsoring this event (see, I can spell
that word) all who worked me and QSYed for me for the mults
and to Chen for pointing out that the second copy of my call
in my CQ had AH60Z (Alpha Hotel Six Zero Zulu). Hard to see
and kind of explained the dupes from people who normally
don't dupe me. Too bad he didn't catch this till the second
hour of the third segment. If you think you might have used
this 2nd call in the entry capture I'd greatly appreciate it
if you would check this. My fault but it would save us both
a lot of grief. I did work and log all dupes.

2002 SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: AH6OZ
 Operator(s): AH6OZ
 Station: AH6OZ

 Class: SOAB HP
 QTH: HI
 Operating Time (hrs): 11.3

    80:    0     0     0
    40:   38   540    24
    20:  125  1845    42
    15:   93  1365    35
    10:   20   280    19
 Total:  276  4030   120  Total Score = 483,600

 73 and Aloha,
 Walt
 AH6OZ