[RTTY] Contest scoring

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Contest scoring
From: n6oj@sbcglobal.net (Chuck)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:31:15 -0700
Hi All;

Here is a question that appears to have come up on my log;
QSO with N6XX  is  nil in N6XX log  so I lose it

Now N6XX calls me and I work him with a correct  contact
in my log it shows as a dupe however the first contact is incorrect
as I am not suppose to change the log if the first qso is removed
then the second (correct one ) should be good   YES!!!!!!!!!!!
It appears that it was thrown out as a dupe
does this mean  that I should edit my log before I send it in (rules) ???

What say you all

Chuck
N6OJ

I know don't make incomplete qsos