[RTTY] Roundup AA4NC NIL

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Roundup AA4NC NIL
From: may" <may@snet.net (may)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:53:41 -0400
If the robot can say "yes I received your log for contest X", or "your
submission for contest X was rejected", why can't "yes, your log of ###
qso's for the X contest was received" be sent. Just add a couple of lines to
the robot's program. Then we would know the submission was ok. As it is now,
you only know it was received.

Three of my NIL were for  stations that answered my cq. I think if I don't
receive confirmation with both calls I will not log it from now on. Of
course, that will really cut down the number of q's logged.

73  May  WA1EHK