[RTTY] RTTY Rnd Up LCR's

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Rnd Up LCR's
From: sdyer@interlogue.com (Steve Dyer)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:22:21 -0700
Unique means you are the only log that was submitted with the call in
question. They are are not removed if the callsign is valid. The call in
question is checked against a database (e.g. FCC) of all known valid calls,
not just those that submitted logs.

7/1515 = .00005% error rate = Unbelievable accuracy!

Steve
W1SRD