[RTTY] (Fwd) RTTYNAQP Team Confirmation: FLABOYS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] (Fwd) RTTYNAQP Team Confirmation: FLABOYS
From: jim@kc4hw.net (Jim Johnson)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:46:52 -0400
Date sent:              Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:26:26 -0700
To:                     jim@kc4hw.net
Subject:                RTTYNAQP Team Confirmation: FLABOYS
From:                   rttynaqp@hornucopia.com

Thanks for registering your team at 16 Jul 2002 1726Z

Team: FLABOYS (The Florida Boys)

KC4HW (JIM)
AF4Z (DON)
K4PX (GEORGE)
KT4FY (STEVE)
WB4EQS (RON)

Well here we go... we are ready to take on one and all from the lightening
capital of the world.  If the creek don't rise we will be diddling our little
rtty
stations to the max!

Steve/KT4FY is going to test during the heat of the contest his new Multi
Modem DSP Unit.  Actually AF4Z/Don, K4PX/George and WB4EQS/Ron
will also be using their units.  ARGH!  I have not built mine yet!   So I will
have to settle for using the AF4Z Multi Modem that has served so well
over the years.

As I think I heard somewhere else... "I am a race fan, start your diddle
baby!!!"  I think it goes that way, doesn't it?... hi hi

Have fun!  Cu on the 20th.

73 de RTTYNAQP Manager

Jim Johnson, Melbourne, Florida
jim@kc4hw.net - http://www.kc4hw.net