[RTTY] NEED HELP CONVERTING A FILE

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NEED HELP CONVERTING A FILE
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:36:55 -0500
The station I manage lost the W1FB.bin file for a contest he took part in.
He was able to send me the .all file.
I have been unable to convert it to a adif file so I can include it in his
log and handle the qsl requests for that contest.

I've tried the adifconv.exe program that I have but even with MOSLO it won't
run.

Can anyone help me by converting this file for me.
I'll send it as a email attachment and you can return it that way.

I really don't want to enter this contest log by hand. ;-(

Thanks.

Forget world peace. Visualize using your turn signal.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com
www.billnjudy.com
http://files.billnjudy.com