[RTTY] ft1000mp mark V and rtty(afsk)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ft1000mp mark V and rtty(afsk)
From: dhb@attbi.com (Dave, AA6YQ)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:05:49 -0400
WinWarbler lets you decode two RTTY QSOs simultaneously -- one via soundcard
and the MMTTY engine, and another via an external modem like a KAM or PK232;
the results are displayed in two sizable panes above a panoramic waterfall
or spectrum display. WinWarbler itself is not transceiver-specfic, but
automatically interoperates with Commander for transceiver control;
Commander supports the Mark V. WinWarbler and Commander are both members of
the DXLab suite of free software, all of which are available via
www.qsl.net/dxlab .

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ