[RTTY] No more contesting by AA6TY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] No more contesting by AA6TY
From: kari.hirvonen@alpha.fi (Kari Hirvonen)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:44:01 +0300
Hello Kari,

My name is David Montgomery, W7WW. We will be in Finland for visit and
the WRTC. I am a very active RTTY contester and would like to come to
your meeting after the contest.In any event I am sure we will see you
there.

The best to you and your Family.

Thank you  David

w7ww@juno.com

David never quitted his call sign - as you can see above.

73 de Kari OH2BP

Mobile Workshop wrote:

> Hi Don,
>
> Yup, my guess too!
> However, the way it is spelled out, it could also be W7WW! Come on Chen, how
> did you deal with David, to get his callsign??
>
> > old call: dit dah dit dah dah dit dit dit dit dah dah dit dah dah
> > new call: dit dah dah dah dah dit dit dit dit dah dah dit dah dah
> >

> You also said:
> > On diddles, it is one whole character shorter.
> That sounds RUDE!!
>
> 73 es GL de Phil GU0SUP
> [Active in ANARTS only on Sunday :-(  ]

> and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
> they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
> please notify the author immediately and delete it, together
> with all copies, from your system.  You are unauthorised to
> directly, or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy
> any part of this message if you are not its intended recipient.
>  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
> author and do not necessarily represent those of
> Guernsey Telecoms Ltd.
>
> Information held on any of Guernsey Telecoms' computer
> systems is the property of Guernsey Telecoms Ltd. Guernsey
> Telecoms Ltd reserves the right to monitor and review the
> content of all information, messages and attachments sent
> to or from this e-mail address.

                Kari Hirvonen, Alpha Point Ltd (Alfa Point Oy)
           /\   Vernissakatu 8A, FIN-01300 Vantaa, Finland
          /  \  kari.hirvonen@alpha.fi   (private: oh2bp@alpha.fi)
   ___   /  /   WWW: http://www.alpha.fi
 /  _  \/  /    Show room addr. Maatullinaukio 10 B Helsinki
/  / \     \           Mobile: +358-50-68800
\  \_/  /\  \   /\     Office: +358-9-34 64 34 1
 \ ___ /  \__\ /__\    Fax:    +358-9-34 64 34 2
                Amateur Radio Call OH2BP / OH0BP