[RTTY] VOLTA RTTY Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VOLTA RTTY Contest
From: KS0M@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:17:12 -0500
Today I received in the mail a beautiful certificate for being in and
submitting my log for the 2001 Alessandro VOLTA contest. Placing number 90
in the contest, I did not expect this nice certificate. My thanks to I2DMI
and the A. VOLTA contest people.
 I made a few more contacts in 2002, even with the poor propagation in the
central USA.

73....Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League