[RTTY] Dayton Packing - QSL cards

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton Packing - QSL cards
From: dk3vn@nexgo.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:44:54 +0200
Hi,

last night back from a business trip I am packing for Dayton now. Will leave
my home tomorrow morning and arrive in Dayton on Wednesday late afternoon.
Checking in Howard Johnson Inn around 7pm. It's my fourth trip to Dayton
and hope to see you at the "water hole" on Thursday 5pm .. <open end>  ~:)

About QSL-cards: If you had a QSO with me in any contest or in between, then
I have sent a card via the bureau for the first contact, that's for sure!
If you have not responded to my card until now, you have a very good chance
to do it at Dayton now. Will collect your outstanding card and my face
will change from  ~:-(  to  :-)

73 de Waldemar, Dk3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de