[RTTY] Re: the q3quick website and emails

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: the q3quick website and emails
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 22:26:07 +0100
Hi Don and all,

Yes, I got them too, plus an email from I4UFH that had a virus attached.
Just lately, I have had quite a few email viruses from various hams, and I
see that many of them are now stopped by my ISP, which is great.
I get a message telling me that a particular person sent me an email, and
that they have replied to let them know they have a given virus. Nice, and
all done atuomatically!

Out of curiosity, I did try going to that web link, and there is a download
attached to it! Not nice at all!

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP