[RTTY] 3xy8a

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 3xy8a
From: deuxfox@earthlink.net (deuxfox)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:35:39 +0000
Francois should have been disgusted enough to quit after the treatment
he got on Randy's list trial, but the guy has a tremendous amount of
determination and tenacity. He learned quickly how to deal with the pile
and gained I think quite a bit of respect when he announced that
interrupting his list might generate a "black list." That brought some
order to a totally chaotic situation. It also appears he realized the
value of operating split.

It has been exciting and enervating to see how quickly he has developed
into a cracker jack RTTY operator. He's become a real pro.

Is there some way we can use his experience to gain added recognition
among those who organize expeditions. I don't know how this could be
done but the RTTY activity of the last few weeks really has me charged.

Don KF2XF