[RTTY] Parody Team Finalized

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Parody Team Finalized
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 02:16:47 -0600
The team has been finalized.  I've completed work on the
Team - Operators page on the Parody Island DXpedition 2003
web site.

The operators are AA5AU, WS7I, DF4OR, K5IC, AA6TY, K2YG,
WD5DBV, KS0M, WD5GJB, K9JY, W7TI, NT1V & WA1EHK.

The policemen will be WA9ALS, W6KNB & N2WK.

QSL via W4EP.

There are other support personnel as well that I've not mentioned yet.

I will announce the pilot stations on Monday along with an official
announcement, hopefully, about the completion of the website.

Feel free to forward Monday's announcement to any and all of the
other Amateur reflectors.  Afterall, it will be April Fool's Day!

73, Don AA5AU
www.aa5au.com/parody