[RTTY] ANSWER ON MY E-MAIL

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANSWER ON MY E-MAIL
From: deuxfox@earthlink.net (deuxfox)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:01:54 +0000
Chen has nicely expressed my feeling about the Ducie operation. It has
not been "fun" to work. Even my two contacts lack the excitement and
exhilaration that usually follows a momentous contact. Ducie is my 327th
country but it has been a chore to get it into my log.

I can tell they are working hard to succeed in their mission, but as
Chen has said  "DXpedition leaders make all the difference in the
world."

Now back to the search for Ducie on one of the "Frill" modes.

Don
KF2XF

XR0X, like the others that were supported