[RTTY] XR0X Needs VK & ZL Op Times for RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] XR0X Needs VK & ZL Op Times for RTTY
From: George Johnson" <w1zt@arrl.net (George Johnson)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:24:03 -0500
The RTTY operator at XR0X is looking for the best times for VK and ZL
propagation and operating time.  He has schedule planning to do but
would like to incorporate those times in his plan.

Anyone out there have some info or thoughts about the best times????
Please send info to me via email ASAP as well as to the pilot
station(s).

Also, he said that the BARTG logs are not on the web site.  There was a
format problem so they are not included.  I see that the log info was
updated through 18 March.   (nB:  none of my contacts are listed and I
was quite worried).

73, George .. W1ZT