[RTTY] XR0X IN BARTG TEST???????????

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] XR0X IN BARTG TEST???????????
From: chen@mac.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:26:11 -0800
On 3/18/02 7:20 AM, "Earl" <n5zm@arrl.net> wrote:

> Don, I think the operator at XR0X is Doug N6QTS if my memory (slim chance)
> serves me correct.

Yes, I think it was Doug.  "Feels" like him :-).

He must have spent many hours on BARTG.  When he appeared on 20m RTTY
after the contest, he stayed less than an hour, saying that he could not
keep his eyes open, and he had a 30 minutes (I think it was) walk to get
to bed.

He'll probably be back for marathon RTTY sessions, like he did at
Clipperton.

I worked him once in BARTG and once outside BARTG, using different
callsigns (should be easy to figure that one out... :-).

BTW, the XROX web page says they welcome dupes.  This is typical of
KK6EK-run operations.

73
Chen, AA6TY