[RTTY] How to put RTTY "on the agenda"?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] How to put RTTY "on the agenda"?
From: faunt@panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:19:53 -0500 (EST)
   From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
To: <rtty@contesting.com>
   Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 01:06:58 +0200

   Some questions:

   1. Are you a member of a DX Foundation?
      NO : Why not?
      YES: Is RTTY on the agenda of your DX Foundation?
           NO : Why not?
            |   Do you want to put it on the agenda?
            |   NO : Why not?
            |   YES: Tell us about it.
           YES: Tell us about it.

YES, and NO, not specifically, but I didn't realize it was an issue,
until this trip.

   2. Do you believe, we need a (new?) DX Foundation with many fine goals,
      but GOAL #1 should be: "Supporting DX-peditions to run RTTY as much
                              as they can?"
      NO : Why not?
      YES: Do you believe, Dayton is a good place, to establish this new
           DX RTTY Foundation?
           NO : Why not?
           YES: See you in Dayton.

YES, I was and maybe still am, going to bring this up at Dayton.  At
XR0X, the 6M station was shut down for a short period of time, but was
NOT significantly curtailed, and I believe a sigificant component of
that decision was the SPONSORSHIP of the XR0X by the Italian 6M Group.
They even sent T-shirts, but won't actually send a grant until after
the trip.

   3. Do you like my questions?
      NO : Why not?
      YES: Fine!