[RTTY] RWRL updated with the JARTS-2001 and OK_DX-2001 results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RWRL updated with the JARTS-2001 and OK_DX-2001 results
From: dk3vn@nexgo.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:01:46 +0100
Hello,

yesterday - late evening - I returned from Tenerife (EA8) and found about
500+ e-Mails in my box .. ~:)

However; today I have uploaded a RWRL Update with the 2001 results of the
JARTS and the OK DX contests.

BTW: You might put the RWRL Mirror (see URL below) into your bookmarks
resp. favorites, if you don't have any (good) access to the RWRL Site
on QSL.NET some days. If you are staying in Europe or near by, then you
should get shorter response times from the RWRL mirror in Germany than
from the RWRL site in the U.S.A..

.. now I have to work down all my e-Mails ... :-o

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de
RWRL Mirror on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch