[RTTY] BARTG Sprint SOAB Claimed Score

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint SOAB Claimed Score
From: sholton@optonline.net (Steve Holton)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:20:32 -0500
First time for me in this one.
I caused previous weekend's snow in the Northeast by starting antenna
project. Completed it during the week after snow was off the roof. Put up a
Superloop 40 at about 75 feet pointed toward Europe. I expect it to be
better on 40/20 to Europe than the Carolina Windom due to
height/orientation. Didn't get good chance to compare it, as I missed about
4 hours of prime early evening time due to domestic mandates...
Never heard anything west of Chile/California/BC.
Sleep won over around Midnight local time and thoughts of getting up early
this AM remained that - just thoughts
73
Steve N1NB

N1NB  SOAB Low Power
                  QSO             DX            Ca              Co
80                  7                0            0              0
40                26                 1            1              0
20              115                    12               22               0

15                77                   14                 2              2

10                93                19            2              3
Total           318                    46               17               5

Claimed Score:       100,170     = 318 x (46 +17) x 5  (Mults once, not once
per band)
Operating time 13 hours
Low Power; 100 watts
FT1000 MP MkV, Carolina Windom 80, SuperLoop 40
Writelog + MMTTY, DXP38
Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club