[RTTY] J'Accuse - RTTY RU

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] J'Accuse - RTTY RU
From: faunt@panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:54:16 -0500 (EST)
That is cool!!!

   From: "Jim Johnson" <jim@kc4hw.net>
To: <rtty@contesting.com>
   Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:27:44 -0500

   Hey Earl, Doug and the RTTY Group,

   Earl and Doub have asked how to program these buttoms.

   Here is how to do it...  Hold down the shift key on your keyboard and
   click the appropriate button.  Then enter the data using the same syntax
   that you would use for the F-keys, then hit the enter to store the entry.
   Follow the same for the other buttoms...

   > ------------------------------
   >
   > Jim Johnson wrote:
   >
   > > I like using the buttons in the log entry window...  Respectively I enter
   > > the following in these buttons: Call:  %d de KC4HW KCH4W %R%R Rcv:  %D
   > > 599 FL KC4HW %E%R QTH: %D TU DE KC4HW QRZ %E%R Country: CQ TEST DE KC4HW
   > > KK %E%R C: %D AGN AGN DE KC4HW KK %E%R

BTW, I went through RTTY RU with 10.28C and a DXP38, with the stacking
keys bug, so decided to upgrade everything.  I tried running the DXP38
upgrade from a DOS window on WindowsME, and while it seemed to be
working, it was going glacially slowly.  I mean, it was a long way from
done after two hours.  So I recabled to a W98 machine, and it took
very short minutes.

Then I decided to upgrade WL, and it ddn't like my old registration
code, although it was supposed to be valid until June of this year.
So after picking up another full install, Ron sent me a new reg code,
which worked.

And to let you all know to look for me, I'm going to ZF2NT for RTTY
WPX in February, so you won't have Bruce, you'll have me at the other
end.

And in March, I'll being doing RTTY first, and then PSK31, from CE0X.

And in April, I'll be doing the same from KH1.

And.....

73, doug