[RTTY] Jubilee Contest 2002

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Jubilee Contest 2002
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John - vk4cej)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:26:13 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0141_01C1839F.0FCCC000

Hello Frank. Personally, I think that the idea of the rest of the world =
having to look for me would be a most welcome change.....  then I could =
point my beam in your direction and ignore them just so that they get a =
taste of what we go through every other contest.

John   :-)   vk4cej / vk4wpx
  ----- Original Message -----=20