[RTTY] Ooopps! RE WAE mults!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Ooopps! RE WAE mults!
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:48:10 -0000
Hi all,

And thanks to Chen for pointing out my "deliberate" mistake!
All those QTC's are not mults, but additional QSO points.

However, on checking my past WAE logs, I can't seem to make the points add
up correctly.
In most contests, you can easily check the final score by adding the various
mults, and multiplying them by the points score (or whatever the formula
is), but with WAE, I cannot make the figures add up.

Ah well, it must be right, as I have been accredited with the correct final
score, so I have to trust that WF1B does the job as it should, and it is me
that cannot work a calculator.

And don't forget --------- in WAE, you get more points for the lower bands!

73 to all,
Phil GU0SUP