[RTTY] Thanks to the K7WM & the ARRL

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks to the K7WM & the ARRL
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:40:48 -0500
A special thanks to Wayne, K7WM, for sponsoring the NM7M Memorial
Plaque which I received today for W/VE Single Operator Low Power in the
2001 ARRL RTTY Roundup.

Also thanks to the ARRL for sponsoring the contest and N1ND, the ARRL
contest director.

This is the 7th time in a row I've won the Low Power Single Operator award
for W/VE in this contest and 9th time overall in the 13 years of this contest's
existence.  I'm already preparing for next year's Roundup in hopes of making
it #10.  It's my favorite contest, the one I prepare more for than any other
event during the year.  The one I get psyched up the most for.

I'll see you there!

73 & thanks again to everyone involved.
Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com