[RTTY] 756PRO and RTTY MARK

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 756PRO and RTTY MARK
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:41:36 -0500
My freq display shows the exact same freq no matter which mode.  I think
there should be a way to set it so that it displays the RTTY MARK freq when
in RTTY mode.  For example, if I'm showing 14080.00 in USB mode, when I
change to RTTY, the display should change to 14080.00-2125Hz.  The 1000MP
has a menu item related to this, and you can choose to show the center
carrier freq OR the RTTY MARK freq.  Since DX spots, schedules, nets etc are
stated in MARK freq, this seems essential to digital operation.  My PRO
displays the exact same freq on the screen no matter which mode is selected.
This is NOT desirable, and I'd sure be grateful for a menu item to change
it.  Any help?  I didn't find it addressed in the manual.  Tnx!