[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] [TCG] RTTY Sprint

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] [TCG] RTTY Sprint
From: k7wm@i10net.com (k7wm)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 05:07:34 -0000
Hi Bob..The rules are ambiguous and are in the process of being straightened
out. For the present, run what you want for the one this coming Saturday
evening but hopefully will have a high and low power class (for all sprints)
for the March 2002 one. There have been winners of past sprints who have won
with low power and there have been winners who have run high power. Hope to
see everybody there...73 de
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com