[RTTY] Canadian multipliers in CQ WW RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Canadian multipliers in CQ WW RTTY
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:49:29 +1000
Hello Richard..  thankyou for your reply..   I agree with you 100 percent.
the rules are far too ambiguous and need cleaning up.  My message was in no
way intended as a slur on any of the Canadian stations, it was meant to do
exactly whit it did, get feedback from those most affected and with a bit of
luck, get the rules fixed.

cheers

John - vk4cej