[RTTY] FT1000MP Menu Settings

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FT1000MP Menu Settings
From: Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com (Robert Webb)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:24:41 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C14419.F504FAE0

Hello to everyone on the reflector, and to my American friends an =
apology for having not offered via the reflector, my feelings of sadness =
at the recent events in youre country, no words were suitable then and =
none seem appropriate now.  I have recently purchased a Yaesu FT1000MP =
and on the MP reflector there has been lots of discussion about menu =
settings. What I would ask those of you who use the MP for RTTY is  what =
specific settings have you found for running RTTY. The menus are long =
and complicated and i will never get it right for the coming weekend =
without youre help. Looking forward to seeing you all on my screen next =
weekend, as i will be making my biggest effort in a contest so far. TIA =
for all youre help 73s De Robert ( G0URR ).

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C14419.F504FAE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#e4e4cb>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Hello to everyone on the reflector, and to my =
American=20
friends an apology for having not offered via the reflector, my feelings =
of=20
sadness at the recent events in youre country, no words were suitable =
then=20
and&nbsp;none seem appropriate now. &nbsp;I have recently purchased a =
Yaesu=20
FT1000MP and on the MP reflector there has been lots of discussion about =
menu=20
settings. What I would ask those of you who use the MP for RTTY is =
&nbsp;what=20
specific settings have you found for running RTTY. The menus are long =
and=20
complicated and i will never get it right for the coming weekend without =
youre=20
help. Looking forward to seeing you all on my screen next weekend, as i =
will be=20
making my biggest effort in a contest so far. TIA for all youre help 73s =
De=20
Robert ( G0URR ).</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C14419.F504FAE0--