[RTTY] how to unsubscribe?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:41:15 -0000
Wil,
When I was subscribed to the reflector, I got this message:

  rtty@contesting.com

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch
to or
from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription
page at:

http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/options/rtty/w2up%40mindsprin
g.com

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a
message to:

  RTTY-request@contesting.com

You must know your password to change your options (including
changing the
password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

 XXXXXXX

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your contesting.com mailing list
passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.
There
is also a button on your options page that will email your current
password to you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off
of the Web
page noted above.

I make it point to save all these subscribe welcome message in a
separate folder, so when I forget instructions, passwords, etc., I
can find it.

73,
Barry