[RTTY] Pentagon

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Pentagon
From: CQDX20@aol.com (CQDX20@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:53:14 EDT
Thanks to all who have expressed their kind words of condolence.  From one
who works in the Pentagon they are much appreciated.  For those who have
worked the Pentagon Amateur Radio Station, K4AF, I can report that the
station and its antennas were not damaged since they are located on the
opposite side of the building.  As you have see on television reporting, the
fire is out, the flag is flying and the ship is afloat and underway.  Our
hope now is yesterday's initial estimated high of 800 deaths will be
substantially lower.

73, Paul  K4FPF
k4fpf@aol.com