[RTTY] RWRL List of all active callsigns

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RWRL List of all active callsigns
From: sq5bpm@wp.pl (Marek Przybyszewski)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:46:20 +0200
> > just uploaded a list of all active callsigns in a plain text format.
> > Maybe you have to refresh/reload the home page again, to get it. ;-)
>
> I would caution against making a master callsign database from this list.
[...]
    Hi!

    If we were not participating in the SPDX Contest RTTY, where there are
no Multi/Single Op categories for SP stations, we'd not be on the list at
all...
    I think there are many multi-op stations, which are not included. There
are also some stations, last times very active, which calls are also
missing.
    Examples? DS5RYB, HG1S, RK3AH, SP4KSY,... to name a few. The list of
Japanese stations also seems to be short.

            73! Marek, SQ5BPM
            SP5ZCC Scouts Radio Club