[RTTY] PRO-MARK print comparisons

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PRO-MARK print comparisons
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:27:29 -0400
I wonder if it was the TPF that made the difference here, John?  As I
understand it, the PRO's TPF was not on for the Rttyrite comparison - only
for the PRO screen shot?

It might be useful to directly compare Rttyrite screens for the output from
the PRO vs the MK-V with the 350 Hz TPF filter in the PRO and a similar
width (not TPF, or course) filter in the MK-V. This might be a good test of
one radio's RTTY performance vs the other.

Jerry W4UK  (New PRO owner, 5 days now!)