[RTTY] Re: RTTY 23 MMTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: RTTY 23 MMTTY
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:47:13 -0500
Works great with WriteLog once I figured out how to set up
the transmit by changing the HAM settings under the Demodulator
tab.  I'm not sure why you would have to change a setting under
Demodulator...  seems to me that should be for receive only, but
it does affect transmit.

I've made 2 contacts already.  Enforces my feeling that AFSK sucks
but I'll keep trying anyway.

73, Don AA5AU