[RTTY] NA2M SCC SOABHP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NA2M SCC SOABHP
From: vze27322@verizon.net (Bill Hellman)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 14:06:43 -0400
Thanks to all for the contacts. Sorry I could not copy several stations. who
called me.
The solar flare didn't help either! I am looking forward to next year's
contest.

                           SCC RTTY Champions 2001

                                  Call used: NA2M
                           Mohegan Lake, New York, USA

                     Entry Class: Single Op, All Band HP

                        Band       QSOs      Pts     Years
                        80            0               0        0
                        40           35            72       25
                        20         104          257       46
                        15           51          134       33
                        10             0              0         0
                                      -----   ----  ----  -----
                          Total    190          463      104

                --------------------------------------

                        Claimed Score: 48,152

                    Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

                        Power Output: 500

         Equipment: Yaesu FT-1000MP, Ten-Tec Titan Amp.
         Antennas:  40-meter delta loop.
                          20-meter Bobtail (for JA and UA9).

          Club Participation: Order of Boiled Owls

                FIRST LICENSE:  June 6, 1946 (W2PQZ)
                 All Reports sent: 599-1946

    "I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
    established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
    and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
    decisions of the Awards Committee."

         26 August 2001_  Signature: gwhellman  Call: NA2M

                          Bill Hellman
                          3713 Valleyview St
                          Mohegan Lake NY 10547
                          USA