[RTTY] SARTG - ZL2BR SOAB

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG - ZL2BR SOAB
From: ditdah@infogen.net.nz (Frank Hunt)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:31:21 +1200
SARTG RTTY 2001

ZL2BR
Single-operator
All-band
100 watts

band    qsox10          qsox15          qsoall  qso points      multis
7               1                       18                      19
280                     21
14              5                       129                     134
1985            51
21              4                       63                      67
985                     38
28                                      1                       1
15                      2
                10                      211                     221
3265            112

Score claimed: 365,680

Difficult conditions for long-haul dx contacts from ZL, although
things did improve on the SP to Europe on 15m during the last
session. Only one contact on 28MHz, AA5AU, and that was only
because I copied him on 21MHz asking a W5 to qsy to 28MHz.
Well that's the down-side, but there is always an up-side, which is
that I was happiness filled with the performance of my new 7MHz
ground plane antenna. Didn't work many stations, but managed to
copy and work every station heard on that band. Vast majority of
participants seemed to be European, which is not really surprising
as the scoring system does kinda help them more than me

73 Frank, ZL2BR