[RTTY] RTTY ??

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY ??
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:29:35 +1000
John & others... re the "Runtime error 200" problem.. (Your computer is too
fast)   I do not know about anyone else, but I could not get moslo from
their site however, I located one that is available for download and does
work..     It is shareware and it does time out after 10 minutes of use
BUT.. once WF1B is running it keeps right on running even after the little
slow-down program quits.     It is called Bremze and is available from
http://ansis.folklora.lv/bremze/

John - vk4cej