[RTTY] Re: N1MM

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: N1MM
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (John)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:08:49 +1000
> Writelog meets my needs. It does everything that I need it to do very
> well. Now if I could only get rid of antenna maintenance.
>
> 73
> Raj VE6RAJ

Writelog may well meet your needs Raj, and I am pleased that it does...
however, I do believe that it is a commercial product for which I have not
been able to locate a demo... (and in VK with the current rate of exchange,
it is quite expensive) .  N1MM Logger is totally free and with open source
and user development (similar to Linux) it will one day be even better than
it currently is.

John - vk4cej