[RTTY] N7US NAQP RTTY SCORE

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N7US NAQP RTTY SCORE
From: n7us@arrl.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 07:56:12 -0700
With the exception of working a "few for fun," I hadn't participated in a
contest for probably 20 years.  So this was my first RTTY contest and my
first real use of a contest logging program.

Only one radio, and I can certainly appreciate the benefits of two (three?).
I had been used to higher rate and higher QSO contests where the multipliers
would come naturally; this isn't that way.  I've never had to put in this
much time (again in CW or SSB contests) for so few QSOs.  Being out in AZ
doesn't make for much fun on 80.  100W is rather humbling too.

My congratulations to those who are so accomplished at this.

Call:  N7US
Name:  Jim
QTH:   AZ

Band    QSO    Mults