[RTTY] Back from vacation and active in the NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Back from vacation and active in the NAQP
From: dk3vn@arcormail.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:03:54 +0100
Hi,

just back from my summer vaction this year. During a stop over in
the Emirates, we spent one week in the "Burj Al Arab". All what I
have missed in the Burj, was a HAM station and a beam on the top of
the hotel-mast, approx. 320m (~1.040 ft!) over the Arabian Gulf. =:-)

Amyway, this weekend I want to participate in NAQP for the whole
time to hand out some points to the hard fighting guys on the other
side of the pond. Everyone is wellcome, especially the HAM's, who
have QSL'd or are QSl-ing via the bureau.

Even the NAQP is a pure NA-Event, I hope many others from all around
will be active. Good luck and see you on the bands.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
PS: Thanks for moving me to an other "bed": rtty@contesting.com! ;-)
--
GDXF#207:Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low!