[RTTY] Digital Award

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Digital Award
From: mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com (Mobile Workshop)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:22:39 +0100
Afternoon all...........

Although I am in full agreement with the sentiments about Rays' work, I see
that Ed W1MAG has said "He will be much missed".
Ray has not gone anywhere!
He is still very much alive and "with us" as much as ever, just not in the
RTTY software game.

Let us hope he can find the odd chance to participate in a contest one
day............................ He may even be using WF1B!

Is there ANYONE out there who can understand enough of the program to be
able to come up with alternative contest formats?
I shall ask a few friends who dabble in this kind of thing, and see what I
can find.

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please delete it from your system. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Guernsey Telecoms